BrandFinance® Istanbul Banking Forum
Thursday 14 February 2013, 09:00 - 14:00
The Brand Finance Global Banking Forums - Istanbul 2013
In 2013 Brand Finance will be hosting a series of global banking Forums entitled 'Leadership in the Banking Industry: The Value of Innovation and Change'. This series of Forums will celebrate the release of The Banker / Brand Finance Banking 500, the league table of the World's 500 most valuable banking brands, in the February issue of The Banker magazine and discuss the issues surrounding the industry for 2013.
Who should attend?
CEOs, CMOs, CFOs and senior managers of corporate brands who are interested in understanding the value of their brands.
This is a free event and is part of the Brand Finance Banking Forum. Places are limited. To book your guest place(s) please contact Tom Connell, Events Manager, on +44 (0) 207 389 9400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues who may be interested.
Related reports from BrandFinance®
Brand Finance® Banking 500 2012
The Brand Finance ® Banking 500 is the most comprehensive ranking of the world’s most valuable banking brands. At these unstable and challenging times for the global financial industry, the... Read more
Programme information is currently not available.
BBC World News
International Media Sponsor
BBC World News, the BBC’s commercially funded international 24-hour news and information channel, is owned and operated by BBC World News Ltd, a member of the BBC’s commercial group of companies. BBC World News is available in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide, and reaches 296.2 million households and 1.8 million hotel rooms. The channel’s content is also available on 87 cruise ships, 40 airlines, 39 mobile phone networks and a number of major online platforms including bbc.com/news. For further information on how to receive BBC World News, download schedules or find out more about the channel, visit bbcworldnews.com.
The Banker is the world’s premier banking and finance magazine. Read in 150 countries around the world, The Banker is the key source of data and analysis for the industry. Its unique database of more than 4000 banks maps their financial strength and soundness via Tier 1 capital, their profitability, and their performance versus their peers. The Banker has been providing global financial intelligence since 1926 and has built a reputation for objective and incisive reporting on major events. The Banker’s senior editors travel the world to interview senior bankers and world leaders, giving the magazine a unique insight on global trends.
- The Relevance of Branding in a Competitive Banking Sector - Brian Caplen, Editor, The Banker
- The Real Way to Competition - Anthony Browne, Chief Executive, British Bankers Association
- Multi-branding Strategies - António Horta-Osório, Group Chief Executive, Lloyds Banking Group
- Has the Banking Sector Got its House in Order? - António Horta-Osório, Brian Caplen, Anthony Browne
- What Next for Financial Services Brands? - Lord Davies of Abersoch CBE, Corsair Capital
- The Role of Brands in a Competitive Marketplace - Chris Clark, Group Head of Marketing, HSBC
- The Rt Hon. Dr Vince Cable MP, Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Innovation in a World Beyond Cash - Marion King, President UK & Ireland, MasterCard
- Different Things, Done Differently - Mark Mullen, Chief Executive, First Direct
- Have Banks Forgotten Who Their Customers Are? - Giles Andrews, CEO, Zopa
- Competitive Advantage in the Banking Sector - Mark Mullen, Giles Andrews, Jamie West and Marion King